£40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
Applications Engineer - Telford
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + excellent benefits
Renewable Energy Projects, Fasteners
This role will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of customer applications. The successful candidate must be able effectively complete customer analysis to develop applications that respond to customer needs and provide innovative solutions to customer problems in relation to fasteners and fastener systems. This role will primarily focus on renewable energy projects.
- Actively manage commercial engineering projects in collaboration with the European Sales Team and with the support of the engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Liaise with customers, distributors, marketing, sales, engineering and manufacturing for the most effective and profitable delivery of products.
- Evaluate, co-ordinate and recommend ideas and provide suggestions for new products through careful market evaluation and technical expertise.
- Work with customers to prepare the implementation of Industrial products into their applications.
- Works with product engineers and sales team to build and analyse cost price for new and special products to maximise volume and profitability.
- Visit strategic customers, establish and increase our position in correlation with their projects and goals.
- Provide the main customer interface between sales and Engineering/Production. Link the Applications Engineering function with Sales and Product Engineering/ Manufacturing
Experience & Background
- At least 5yrs Post Graduate experience in a Customer Engineering type role
- Degree in Engineering or HNC and equivalent industry experience
- Experience of working within the green energy/renewable sector highly desirable
- A background in the fastener/nut & bolt industry advantageous
- Proficient in the use of CAD and solid works
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Applications Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.