£28k per year + Bonus + Advanced Company Pension + Private Healthcare
6 months ago
Graduate Application Engineer – Automation
£28,000 + Bonus + Advanced Company Pension + Private Healthcare
Are you a technical graduate seeking a role with a great company you can grow with? Then look no further!
Currently seeking 2 Graduates to work within the Application Team for a well-established growing automation company. Candidates with a degree in an engineering or technical discipline alone with a placement or year in industry will be well received.
As a Graduate Application Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Support the launch of new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
- Assist sales colleagues with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions as and when required
The Application Engineer should have the following personal attributes:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong public speaking skill and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise diverse set of projects, tasks and activities for timely completion
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts
In return this company will offer you a salary of £28,000. Along with a great training programme with product training, quarterly bonus scheme, advanced company pension, life cover & private healthcare and laptop & mobile phone. Regrettably VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.
We are keen to hear from engineers living from within and around Hounslow, Richmond, Heathrow, Ashford, Egham, Hillingdon, Yeading, Slough, Hillingdon and Ashford.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Application Engineer looking for your next challenge and want to be considered for this role, please do apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Mark Bignell on 01384446167 or email email@example.com quoting reference 55516.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.