IOT Software Engineer
Salary up to £50,000
Three Software Engineers are required to join a growing company at the leading edge of Industrial IoT applications. The company specialise in delivering IoT and Industry 4.0 solutions to their connected-product OEM and manufacturing customers. The roles are varied and will include different levels of seniority.
Responsibilities of the IOT Software Engineer will include the following (depending on level):
- Design, develop and support solutions created using PTC’s ThingWorx industrial innovation platform, Microsoft Azure Platform Services and other related technologies, on time and within budget.
- Understanding customer needs.
- Object-oriented software design and development for event-driven, service-oriented applications with user interfaces targeting browsers in all formats.
- Architecting solutions.
- Leading teams or taking sole responsibility for delivery of smaller engagements
The IOT Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Software implementation and development skills.
- Excellent communication skills including customer liaison at all levels, and the ability to encourage and facilitate strong collaboration
- The ability to pro-actively support customers and resolve their technical problems.
- Good understanding of software integration and use/design of APIs for interfacing solutions for the customer.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen interest in IOT Industrial software solutions to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Chesterfield based company will offer you:
- Salary between £25,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on level of experience.
- The opportunity to work in a cutting-edge industry, alongside leading industry experts.
Interviews for the Applications Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as in January 2020. For further information please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.