- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 28 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59308
Application Support Analyst
Salary - £24, 000 - £26,000
Location – Gloucester
An Application Support Analyst is required to join a global organisation where you will be the first point of contact within the Application Support team. Candidates with experience of providing Application Support will be received.
Due to ongoing growth and vision this company, an Infrastructure/Software business based in Gloucester requires an Application Support Analyst with a strong IT background and scripting/programming experience for a new permanent role.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be required to:
- Act as a first point of contact within the Application Support team
- Provide Application support and advice
- Escalate Incidents, problems, and enhancement requests
- Carry out scripting and debugging
- Ensure support tickets are managed (Information gathering, troubleshooting, Customer updates and escalations)
- Software installation and configuration
The Application Support Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- A strong IT Background
- Scripting/programming experience
- A minimum of 2 years delivering software/application support
- Strong fault finding and analytical skills
- A good knowledge of debugging tools, such as chrome DevTools
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background of Application support to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucester based company will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly technical environment.
- The opportunity to develop your career further.
- A salary of £24,000 - £26,000 + bonus
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Application Support Analyst and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Infrastructure role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.