Salary + bonus + car
4 months ago
Salary negotiable + car + bonus
Home/ Remote working
High-Tech Global Engineering - Cutting Tools.
We require an Application Specialist to work as the technical expert within the business to support the sales team in offering a total solution to customers.
Due to increased workloads and ongoing projects, this client, a Global Engineering business based in the Midlands, requires an Application Engineer to work remotely and from home.
As the Applications Engineer, you will be required to:
- Fulfil and deliver expertise in relevant technical products and application solutions to customers and support Account Managers to grow, strengthen and develop customers.
- Support Account Managers in new product and service introduction to customers.
- Build effective working relationships with end customers and distributors to agree priorities and their implementation.
- Lead the customer projects from start to finish working with the Account Manager.
- Ensure post-sales activities are followed including resolving implementation problems and then conducting training where required.
- Liaise with hardware, software, and systems Design Engineers to ensure that products and services are modified, configured and installed as per the customer needs.
- Work in matrix to ensure the technical alignment between customers, Sales Account Managers and internal departments.
- Follow internal rules and regulations to provide and correctly process internal documents determined by the company.
- Constantly improve and share knowledge of the company and quality of production, new tools and technologies.
- Increase the level of professional development and own area of technical expertise through the training arranged by the company and independently.
- Participate in trade shows and other company events when required.
The Application Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A broad technical knowledge of metal cutting tools - ***Essential***.
- Knowledge in the field of digital technologies in metalworking (industry 4.0).
- Knowledge of LEAN processes.
- Knowledge of advanced metal cutting machining methods.
- Solid and proven technical experience with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Solid knowledge of commercial and technical terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from CAD/CAM.
- Ideally qualified in Mechanical, manufacturing or related discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with proven experience in a similar Applications Engineering role to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Applications Specialist and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.