£20 - £45 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Application Lead - Engine Controls
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Up to £45.00 per hour LTD
Duration - 6 months
Industry - Off Highway
An experienced Application Engineer with experience in Engine Controls is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The Engine Controls Team is responsible for the integration of the engine and its subsystems
regarding performance, emissions, fuel consumption, drivability, diagnosis and communication.
The team is involved in all performance related engineering work ranging from the initial engine & exhaust after treatment concept selection to integration of the engine EMS in the complete machine architecture.
They are also responsible for all engine SW & Dataset deliveries within Advanced Engineering, New Products and Product Maintenance.
You will work closely with engines that are used in many different applications such as Wheel loaders, Articulated Haulers and Excavators. They are also often used in extreme environments, for example hot/cold climate and high altitudes.
With the ambition to develop the best off road engines in the world they are now strengthening their team.
As an Application Lead within the Engine Controls team you will be working with:
- Plan and coordinate engine SW releases / Calibration activities for Projects and Product
- Drive planning, release, follow up activities with subcontractors.
- Collect and handle calibration from needed functions.
- Responsible for calibration management system Creta.
- Plan SW functionality growth and delivery timing.
- Delivery responsible for release packages / release information.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley.