Application Engineer - Metalworking - Stoke/Midlands/Bristol - £35,000 to £40,000 + car
An Application Engineer is required to join an internationally recoginised business in the metalworking/cutting tools industry.
We are looking for an Application Engineer to cover the triangle of Stoke-on Trent, Coventry and Bristol sales region.
As the Application Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- To provide a service, assisting with product implementation, training and technical support.
- You will provide the technical lead with respect to the launch of new products, support with the sales process of cutting tools and present new techniques and cutting strategies.
- Gauging the scope of projects including time scales, project objectives, customer requirements and documenting cost savings.
As the Application Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Thorough understanding of the manufacturing process and the application of cutting tools.
- Ideally with experience of working within 5 axis machine centers.
- We are looking for an independent, self-motivated and results orientated candidate with a strong engineering background.
- You need to be a confident speaker in front of internal and external groups.
- You will ideally have a qualification in production/mechanical engineering and a full and clean driving license.
If you are interested in this exciting Application Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.