Title: Application Engineer - Test Management
Salary Range: £35.60
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Application Engineer supporting delivery of Test Management and Calibration projects for multiple CoC's within. Support process, method & application development. Promote re-use & best practices across the OEM.
- Develop and support best practices for Test Management & Software Integration.
- Lead project(s) in the area of Test Management & Software Integration from a technical delivery Support the Process changes, Method development, Tool implementation for Test Management & Software Integration
- Support the continuous improvement of PMTI methods by working closely with stakeholders, including IT and software suppliers in the context of the full Product Lifecycle (PLM) process.
- Provide support to deliver to operational and project requirements.
- Knowledge & experience of working in an Agile delivery environment.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Prior knowledge & experience of Test management in the Systems & Software context ideally in the field of Automotive across full engineering lifecycle
- Prior knowledge & experience of Software Integration in the Systems & Software context ideally in the field of Automotive across full engineering lifecycle
- Prior knowledge and experience of developing Process/Methods/Training
- Systems Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer / Software Engineer / Integration Engineer
- Experience working as a Testing/Verification & Validation/HIL/Integration Engineer in an Engineering company (Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or equivalent).
Technical Engineering Degree along with past experience in field of Systems & Software