4 months ago
Permanent position - Heathrow.
Controls and Automation.
Salary negotiable + benefits.
We have an interesting opportunity for an ambitious Technical Graduate who is keen to succeed in a career within Applications Engineering. Working for this company, a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes, you will receive a comprehensive training plan giving you a strong technical understanding of all products.
As the Applications Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provide product and application support for customers both off and on-site.
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers.
- Test and create reports for technical applications.
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests.
- Plan, design, develop and deliver training on existing products.
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers.
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and electronic newsletters.
- Assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers as and when needed.
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve improvements.
- Understand and observe company and department policies and procedures.
- Handle IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned.
- Develop, proof-read and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual and training manuals through coordination with the parent company.
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions.
The Application Engineer should have the following:
- Degree education.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner.
- A keen interest and knowledge of coding and programming including C++ and Visual Basic.
- Some industry experience would be preferred.
- Ideally commutable to the Heathrow location.
As the Application Engineer you will receive:
- A good starting salary.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Advanced company pension, life cover and private healthcare.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in working in Applications Engineering following your degree and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.