Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Industry: Aerospace and Defence
Contract or Permanent
A number of Hardware Design Engineers are required to join the electronics engineering team within a market leading, innovative aerospace and defence technology company that specialise in high-performance systems. Successful applicants will be hardware engineers with technical expertise in the design of digital, analogue or power electronic systems and subsystems in military, defence, aerospace industries.
Hardware Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Circuit Analysis.
- Hardware prototyping and test.
- Concept and detailed design of analogue electronic circuits for use in aeronautical actuation systems.
- Management of external subcontractors and their input.
- Production test procedure specification.
- Production test failure support.
- Component obsolescence support.
- Root-Cause and Corrective Action investigations.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Hardware Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Significant Electronics design experience within Military, Defence or Aerospace and associated standards.
- Expertise in digital, analogue or power electronics.
- Experience of either SPICE modelling, SABER or VHDL.
- A good knowledge of FMEA.
- Tolerance and Stress analysis skills.
- Current SC clearance is essential.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Lead Hardware Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.