********** Full Sponsorship Available**********
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Android Developer to join a world famous cutting edge technology company based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
You are an Android developer, with a passion for Computer Science and Software Engineering, including algorithms, design patterns, and software architecture principles. You will have been working in a team delivering software using an agile framework (such as SCRUM), and you will understand how to write high-quality, unit-tested code in Kotlin and Java.
- Develop features for our app, ensuring they are tested, robust and scalable
- Work with everyone in the wider team: TPOs, Scrum Masters, test engineers, cloud developers, UX/UI designers and embedded software engineers
- Collaborate with, and share knowledge within the app team
- Identify new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
- Deep knowledge of Android development and Kotlin/Java language syntax
- Good familiarity with design patterns, including MVVM or MVP
- Good experience of writing unit tests, designing for testability and ideally TDD
- Experience with reactive programming using RxJava
- Experience of Git Flow, continuous integration and Agile teamwork
- Able to work in the Bristol office 2-3 days per week (in line with Government restrictions)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Flexible Working
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.