Analyst & Developer - I.T. / Systems
Salary c£30,000 - £40,000 Negotiable
The purpose of the Analyst & Developer role is to provide both I.T. systems analysis and development whilst supporting user based help desk support.
The duties for the Analyst & Developer - I.T. Systems role:
- Provide support to the European ERP system primarily around MS SQL including basic SQL analysis, development and also SSRS and information reporting.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the intranet as well as developing the company CRM tool Salesforce.
- Responsible for the European MDM solution, support and development as well as the mobile device fleet.
- The I.T team duties will include working on the service desk supporting users and the wider I.T set up.
Skills and experience required for the Analyst & Developer - I.T. Systems role:
- Basic to mid-level SQL development, SSRS and maintenance.
- Basic to mid-level web development including HTML, Java and PHP.
- General knowledge of CRM and ERP.
- The ability to understand processes, interpret business requirements and offer suitable solutions to business problems through technology.
- Development experience including testing, documentation and release management
- Basic PC support trouble shooting skills including the ability to support AD, Exchange, Windows 7/8/10/2008/2012, MS SQL and Office etc.
- Web development skills - HTML, Java and PHP.
- Experience of MDM - Mobile Device Management and general mobile device support.
- Knowledge of working in a service desk environment.
- ERP experience highly desired.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration. I can be contacted on my direct number for further information 01268 889267 - Justin Wainwright