Analysis and Verification Engineer (Electric Drivetrain)
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Test Engineer/Provare Software / Mjukvara level 4 [EE] (16820)
Dates: 2018-11-19 to 2019-12-31
Salary Range £45-50 /hr
Jonathan Lee is currently supporting a world-leading Automotive OEM based in Sweden fo a number of roles. Analysis and verification engineer for the electric drivetrain on our electrified vehicles Main responsibilities:
- Lead and perform the system verification work of the software in the inverter to the electrical machine
- Work in cooperation with the design team for Electric Drive
- Utilize Elektra structured workflow & tool chain
- Deliver test results in a structured way
- Collect data using test tools, analyze and verify calibration data
- Continuously develop working process and procedures.
The person shall be able to work both independently and close with the verification team. The work includes close teamwork with the supplier and the VCC design team.
You need to read and understand the ECU specifications, make test methods from the specifications and later do the actual testing in HIL & Car environment.
Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or equivalent competence.
Relevant job experience
- CANalyzer, DSA, INCA
- CAN, LIN and Flexray
- Driving license B is a must
- Structured, and good documentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Vehicle knowledge
- SAE J1979
- ISO 14229
- ISO 26262