- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 57834
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Electrical Engineer to join leading technology company based in Bristol.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to enhance the existing team. There are several projects that range from sustaining of the existing tool to new product development.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be the focal point for all Electrical aspects of this industrial tool. Your duties will include:
- Sustaining of the current electronics with research into replacements for obsolete components.
- Develop new ideas for improving the efficiency of the electronics.
- Interact with the Engineering team when working on new product development.
- Be able to think outside the box.
- Be able to research into new devices that could be used to enhance the performance and or reliability of the product.
- Be capable of testing designs and products.
- Must be able to test your own work and come up with improvements.
The knowledge that you would bring to the team would include:
- Analogue filters, sensors, (accelerometers, magnetometers, etc).
- Motor drivers.
- Switched mode power supplies
- Digital micro-processors
- AD converters
- Harsh environment
- Actuators, generators, motors and drives.
Working knowledge of:
- Motors, (DC, AC and brushless).
- Control systems
- Mathematics (real world)
Knowledge of the following software would be advantageous:
- Orcad Capture, (creation of schematics, netlists etc)
- Pspice or Simetrix, (circuit simulation)
- Orcad Layout, (occasional board layout)
- Office 365 programs especially word and excel to generate ITL's, testing specifications/reports and engineering reports.
- Matlab & Simulink
- Embedded software - C
- Electronic data transmission protocols.
What we offer:
- Salary: this will be dependent upon previous experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- 37.5 Hours per week
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.