At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a leading professional service consultancy looking for an AMM & IPC Author to join their team in Daventry working with some of the top Aerospace businesses in the country.
The position on AMM & IPC Author will see you:
- Produce and maintain illustrated parts catalogues
- Communicate with product development teams and customer technical publication teams.
- Authoring procedures and using CAD modelled graphics to develop timed Aircraft Maintenance Manual procedures.
- All other Ad-Hoc publications as necessary.
To be successful in the role of AMM & IPC Author you will need the following skills and experience:
Previous professional experience working in a Technical Authoring role within the Aerospace industry
- Professional knowledge of ATA, S1000D and associated Aerospace Standards
- Professional working experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100)
- Experience using XMetal (or similar XML editing products)
If you have the experience listed above, and would like to be considered for the position of AMM & IPC Author, please apply right away. The role is due to interview in the next couple of weeks, so please apply right away to be considered.