Job title: Alias Modeller
Hourly Rate: £35.00 - £38.00h
Location: Gaydon, along with some travel across the Midlands
Working within the virtual world, provide high level surface development, interpreting 2D sketch into 3D digital form with a creative mind-set, delivering high quality design assets using Surface development tools. In addition, using visualisation software to present and promote the ideation. The team is responsible for the creation of INTERIOR & EXTERIOR data sets from the early Theme development stage up to & including handover to the A-Class surfacing team.
- Fluent in the use of Alias, the primary software for the department.
- Have the creative mind set to interpret 2D sketch in to 3D digital form.
- Have the knowledge of the visualisation software VRED
- Digital surface development with extensive experience.
- The ability to work as part of a team working within the creative design phase
- Ability to interpret design sketches/instructions directly
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35783) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.