almost 2 years ago
- Airworthiness Engineer
- Salary - Competitive
- Location - Dorset
Our client, a leading supplier of innovative defence and aerospace systems based in Dorset, requires an Airworthiness Engineer to deliver airworthiness governance across their business.
The Airworthiness Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all equipment design is fit for operational use and providing guidance on design development, modification and equipment failure investigation.
Key Responsibilities of the Airworthiness Engineer include:
- Applying Airworthiness governance throughout the design lifecycle
- Maintaining in-service airworthiness
- Ensuring customer and legislative requirements are met
- Undertaking internal audits of the shop floor and airworthiness management systems
Key Skills and Experience required for the Airworthiness Engineer include:
- Design certification experience within the aerospace sector
- Experience of working to aerospace standards
- Chartered Engineers would be particularly well received
If you are interested in applying for the role of Airworthiness Engineer, please apply directly or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.