£280 - 290 per day + Rent free fully furnished apartments
over 1 year ago
Airframe Repair Technicians
Job title: Airframe Repair Technicians
Salary Range: Approx. £280 per day + rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Airframe Repair Technicians required on a 12 month contract.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals, our client is looking for Airframe Repair Technicians to work on Hawk aircraft.
As an Airframe Repair Technician on a 12 month contract, you will be required to:
- Maintain good engineering practice and compliance with technical orders in all aspects of the airframe repair shop
- Conduct aircraft maintenance to a high-quality standard
- Have a thorough knowledge of aircraft safety devices and aircraft operating areas
- Ensure compliance with tool control
- Monitor supply issues affecting airframe repair shop
- Provide briefings on any issues affecting airframe repair shop
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal Airframe Repair Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Trained in aircraft engineering- certified
- Experienced on fast jet aircraft- Hawk preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on supporting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Extremely competitive tax-free daily rate of pay
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Full support whilst in country
- An opportunity to earn a large sum of cash in a short space of time!
If you have the skills that are required, we strongly recommend gaining the experience in Saudi and taking the next step in your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Airframe Repair experience you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Airframe Repair role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.