Tax free salary + £6250 bonus + Free accommodation
about 1 month ago
Job title: Aircraft Propulsion Technician – Hawk or Tornado experience required
Dharan, Saudi Arabia
We are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Propulsion Technician to work on a permanent basis in Dharan, Saudi Arabia.
You must have experience on Hawk or Tornado.
You will receive a permanent tax free salary, free accommodation on a safe compound with access to all facilities on base, a 24 month bonus of £6250 and 9% pension from the company.
- To carry out propulsion maintenance, repairs and modifications on Tornado ADV/IDS.
- May be required to provide support to the RSAF away from TPDMU.
- 1. Aircraft Maintenance
- Performs major and minor propulsion repairs, modifications and TCTOs on Tornado ADV/IDS.
- Is responsible for the quality and completeness of the work he carries out, or signs for as having been carried out, on an aircraft or aircraft component.
- Provides estimated hours for TPDMU1s.
- Works within the requirements of the TPDMU Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders.
- Completes TPDMU forms, appropriate aircraft forms, records and maintenance documentation.
- Ensures maximum effort is made to safeguard the programme timescales in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Provides on-the-job and theory training.
- Deputises, if required, for the supervisor.
- 2. Training and Certification
- Ensures his authorisations are current for the task in hand.
- Highlight to his immediate supervisor areas of inexperience or training requirements, for himself and others.
- 3. Quality Assurance and Control
Complies with the requirements of the TPDMU Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders/publications.
- 4. Health and Safety
Ensures Health and Safety / Duty of Care policies contained in the TPDMU H & S Policy manual are fully understood and adhered to.
- Completion of a recognised Trade apprenticeship or equivalent
- Completion of Tornado Propulsion Maintenance course and current Tornado engine running certification.
Tornado PSTR course.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 6 years in trade speciality, with at least 2 years experience in repair and modification on fast jets.
- Tornado Engine Ground Running experience.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of Q-pulse, DMS and understanding of M&CA processes.
- Current UK/Saudi Driving Licence.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the required experience , please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.