An Aircraft mechanic is required to join a leading aerospace development company specialising in hybrid aviation. The successful candidate will be joining to maintain and install mechanical components and parts onto a cutting-edge aerospace project.
Responsibilities of the Aircraft mechanic will include the following:
- Reading technical manuals to understand equipment and controls.
- Building and preparing composite and light-weight metal structures.
- Assemble and Disassemble different machinery and equipment when there is a problem.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components.
- Perform tests to make sure that the machine is running smoothly.
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery.
The the Aircraft mechanic should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in mechanical structure maintenance of civil or military aircraft is essential.
- Understanding of design and assembly drawings including tolerance.
- Experience in producing 3D printed parts is desirable.
- German language skills are advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Aircraft mechanics to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Munich based company will offer you:
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge, world first projects.
Interviews for the Aircraft mechanic will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Aircraft mechanic position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.