Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE) Electrical Technician Supervisor Typhoon
Job title: Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE) Electrical Technician Supervisor
Salary Range- £280-£290 per day TAX Free + rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE) Electrical Technicians and Supervisors required.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians on a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
As an Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Electrical Technician Supervisor on Typhoon you will be required to:
- Carry out all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the Aircraft Ground Equipment shop
- Complete Inductions to technicians to ensure authorised and competent to work on Aerospace Ground Equipment
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and processes
- Ensure all electronic data systems are utilised correctly
- Ensure adherence to correct engineering practices
- Ensure all equipment operated within the shop is in good working condition and any necessary calibration activities are schedules and conducted to ensure maintenance tasks can be achieved when required.
- Comply with H&S - Ensuring knowledge of COSHH and risk assessments
- Ensure all components within Aircraft Ground Equipment shop are correctly stored and packaged and correctly packaged for transit
- Ensure all tool kits are maintained in line with framework and all test equipment is maintained and calibrated within specified limits
- Coach, train and mentor other employees including Saudi Nationals
- Maintain accurate log books for assigned technician
- Be an overall enthusiastic and motivated team player
The ideal Ground Equipment Electrical Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised Electrical Qualification
- Multi-Skilled with hydraulic and pneumatic systems knowledge
- Previous supervisor experience
- Previous experience of Typhoon specific Aircraft Ground Equipment or a plant maintenance role.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on assisting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Very competitive daily rate of pay- TAX FREE
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Ground Equipment Electrical experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Aircraft Ground Equipment Electrical Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.