An Aircraft Technician is required to join a leading aerospace development company specialising in hybrid aviation. The successful candidate will be joining to maintain and install mechanical components and parts onto a cutting-edge aerospace project.
Responsibilities of the Aircraft Technician will include the following:
- Operate a variety of diagnostic and measuring equipment (including DMMs and oscilloscopes).
- Coordinate with design teams to perform further root cause analysis by component owners where necessary.
- Build up Low Voltage and signal supply network up to 1 kV.
- Work on circuit board design, choose suitable components and perform soldering work.
The the Aircraft Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Educational background as an Electronic technician is essential.
- Significant experience in assembly and/or repair of electro-mechanical components, including systems with medium or high voltages.
- Work experience within electro mobility or aviation industry.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- German language skills are advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced an Aircraft Technician to develop your career with a unique company. In return for your experience, this Munich based company will offer you:
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge, world first projects.
Interviews for the Aircraft Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Aircraft Technician position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.