Aircraft Avionics Supervisor - Maintenance - Contract - South West - £25p/h
An Aircraft Avionics Supervisor is required with knowledge of maintaining Merlin Helicopters. Candidates with direct experience in supporting Merlin aircraft would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a globally successful organisation who provide expert advice, services (particularly test and evaluation) and innovative technology-based products requires a skilled Avionics Supervisor for a 6-month rolling contract. As the Avionics Supervisor you will be required to:
- Carry out corrective and preventative maintenance on the Merlin Helicopter.
- Oversee work and authorise progression to the next stage.
- Supervisor in charge of personnel in their trade groups are responsible to their respective Task Manager.
- Close and continuous supervision of work carried out by personnel under their control with special attention to the work of inexperienced personnel.
- Work within competencies and authorisations as agreed with department management.
- Ensure that the personnel under your control are familiar with all procedures appropriate to their trade and employment and any subsequent amendment to those procedures.
The Avionics Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience maintaining Merlin Helicopters in an Avionics capacity
- Apprenticeship in an aircraft engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- NVQs in engineering, or equivalent
- Human Factors experience.
- Qualification courses on aircraft type or associated systems such as engines
- Good fault identification and isolation skills.
- Good people management skills
- Good team working skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Maintaining Merlin Helicopters and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionics Supervisor role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.