Avionics Navigation Comms System Technician on Hawk Aircraft
Job title: Hawk Avionics Navigation Communications System Technician
Salary Range: Approx. £45k tax free including leave allowance + £6250 bonus
Location: Saudi Arabia
Hawk Avionics Navigation Communications Systems Technician
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians for a minimum of 2 years employment in Saudi Arabia.
As an Avionics Navigation Comms System Technician on Hawk aircraft you will be required to:
- Provide servicing support to the periodic inspection branch to ensure aircraft meet their scheduled servicing programme
- Expedite efficient repair of unserviceable aircraft assets, the prompt process of repairable components into the repair channel, and correct supply discipline.
- Ensure procedural compliance governing test, measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE_ calibration cycles, support equipment maintenance cycles and the tool control system.
- Comply with processes that ensure all maintenance is carried out using the correct technical data; instruction manuals are verified upon receipt of changes or revisions; and locally developed publications (LDP)
- Prove informal and formal training to on the job training Saudi nationals
- Provide general mentoring to Saudi nationals and work closely as a team
- Carry out flight line duties as directed
- Adhere to tool control procedures
- Be computer literate on Microsoft Office
The ideal Hawk Avionics/Nav/Comms Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Have Hawk Avionic Navigation and Communication Systems experience
- Military certification
- Computer literacy is essential- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on supporting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Tax free salary
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Free location for your family
- Free education for your children
- Quarterly bonus for leave
- Annual bonus after 24 months service
If you have the skills that are required, we strongly recommend gaining the experience in Saudi Arabia even If you chose to only complete the first 2 years and not renew your employment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Typhoon experience you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionics Technician role, please contact luke Hughes at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or Luke.Hughes@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.