Air Induction Systems Design & Release Engineer - 53141
£20.84 Ltd Co
IR335 Status: Inside
An AIS Design and Release Engineer is required with Powertrain or Mechanical engineering experience.
This company based in Basildon requires an AIS Design and Release Engineer to work on either new program or on cost reduction ideas and quality improvements for a new contract role.
The AIS Design and Release Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, ability to work in a team across multiple regions globally.
- Engineering quality tools (FMEA, 8D, 6 sigma, APQP)
- Good administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to judge and improve designs and manufacturing processes to prevent failures.
- Powertrain or Mechanical engineering experience
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive design and releasing roles to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the AIS Design and Release Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.