Job title: Air Induction Component Engineer
Hourly Rate: £15.00- £19.02ph
An Air Induction Component Engineer is required with knowledge of SAP and an understanding of Mechanical Components within the automotive industry to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires an Air Induction Component Engineer with previous experience in a purchasing environment on a contract basis. As an Air Induction Component Engineer you will be required to:
- Progress Engineering releases, (created by the Engineers), and ensure that approvals are acquired in a timely manner and orders are placed to meet Engineers timing requirements.
- Issues that obstruct progression of releases to be resolved.
- Releases will include Concerns (WERs), Request for Procurement Services (RPS), Programme Attribute Change Notification (PACN), eTrackers, and SAP Procurement System (Systems Applications and Products).
- Management of the Air Induction AIMS (Issues Management)
- Dial into Change Management meetings to give update on concern progression and aid in the generation of eTrackers for release creation
- Follow up with Suppliers to ensure that requests for quotations are received in time to support programme deliverables
- Follow up supply of parts from Suppliers and coordinate delivery with build activities.
The Component Quality Engineer should have the following:
- Computer literacy specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Project
- Self motivated and adaptable to changing demands, with good interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Current UK Driving Licence
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (34856) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.