Air Electrical Shop Fast Jet Technician Supervisors required in Saudi Arabia
Job title: Air Electrical Shop Technician Supervisor on Typhoon
Salary Range- £290-£290 per day TAX Free + rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Air Electrical Shop Technician Supervisors.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians on a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
As an Air Electrical Shop Technician Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Carry out all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the Air Electrical Shop
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and processes
- Ensure all electronic data systems are utilised correctly
- Ensure adherence to correct engineering practices and observe safety precautions to ensure no one is exposed to any unnecessary or uncontrolled risk
- Ensure all shift handovers are accurate
- Ensure all tool kits are maintained in accordance with regulatory framework and ensure test equipment is maintained and calibrated within specified limits.
- Raise any issues to shop superintendent
- Comply with H&S and ensure sufficient knowledge of COSHH and risk assessments
- Be an overall enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Support production of technician progress reports to identify training progression
- Mentor, train and support other employees and Saudi nationals on technical duties
The ideal Air Electrical Shop Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised Aircraft apprenticeship or military qualification
- Aircraft specific training on fast jet aircraft
- Previous supervisor experience
- Experience conducting electrical and avionics repairs
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on assisting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Very competitive daily rate of pay- TAX FREE
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Ground Equipment Electrical experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Aircraft Ground Equipment Electrical Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.