Air Electrical and Battery Shop Technician with fast jet experience for Saudi Arabia
Job title : Air Electrical and Battery Shop Technician on Typhoon
Salary Range - £270-£280 per day TAX Free + rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Air Electrical and Battery Shop Technicians on Typhoon required.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians on a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
As an Air Electrical and Battery Shop Technician, you will be required to:
- Carry out all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the Air Electrical and Aircraft Battery Shop
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and processes
- Ensure all electronic data systems are utilised correctly
- Ensure adherence to correct engineering practices and observe safety precautions to ensure no one is exposed to any unnecessary or uncontrolled risk
- Ensure all shift handovers are accurate
- Ensure all tool kits are maintained in accordance with regulatory framework and ensure test equipment is maintained and calibrated within specified limits.
- Have awareness of the responsibilities of the Air Electrician and Battery shop supervisor and take on these duties in their absence
- Support work supervisor to ensure shift handovers are accurate
- Comply with H&S and ensure sufficient knowledge of COSHH and risk assessments
- Be an overall enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Support production of technician progress reports to identify training progression
- Mentor, train and support other employees and Saudi nationals on technical duties
The ideal Air Electrical Shop Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised Aircraft apprenticeship or military qualification
- Aircraft specific training on fast jet aircraft
- Previous supervisor experience
- Experience conducting electrical and avionics repairs on fast jet aircraft
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on assisting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Very competitive daily rate of pay- TAX FREE
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Ground Equipment Electrical experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions regarding our Air Electrical and battery shop roles, please call 01384 446195 or email email@example.com for further information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.