Technical Engineer - Agricultural Equipment
A Technical Engineer is required with knowledge of agricultural equipment vehicles. Candidates with field service experience of the agricultural equipment vehicle industry would be well received.
Due to increased workload this company, a leading extended warranty claims service based in London requires a proactive Technical Engineer with proven hands-on service experience for a new permanent role. As a Technical Engineer you will be required to:
- Adjudicate claims at office level and make an assessment on liability and quantum.
- Apply technical expertise to enable the analysis of existing portfolios of business and assist in the development of new products.
- Respond promptly to claims queries and ensure that all communications with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded (in writing), in accordance with the firm's procedures manual.
- Manage own files as per Procedures Manual.
- Deal with telephone enquiries promptly referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience.
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and insurers on claims.
- Deal with claims assessment and adjustment.
- Occasional onsite inspection of failed components.
The Technical Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Be able to develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external customers and contacts.
- Demonstrate a confident and proficient phone manner to deal with clients.
- Use good interpersonal skills, including questioning and listening.
- Agricultural and/or Construction equipment warranty type environment would be an advantage.
- Be able to prioritise and organise own workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of off-highway vehicle systems to develop your career in a supporting industry. In return for your experience, this London based extended warranty claims service company will offer you:
- Home based working
- An opportunity to utilise your engineering knowledge in a commercial environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of agricultural vehicle systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.