Agile Systems Analyst (Digital)
Located - Farnborough.
Systems Analyst, Digital, JIRA, Confluence, Agile, Waterfall
An Agile Systems Analyst is required to work on a large transformation programme covering all business areas with a strong focus on digital capabilities. The Systems Analyst will work as part of a busy cross functional team. Candidates with Financial Services sectors will be well received.
Due to growth this company, an established business based in Hampshire requires an Agile Systems Analyst with experience of design and implementation of digital solutions to meet customer requirements for a new contract role. As an Agile Systems Analyst, you will be required to:
- Work within an Agile team writing user stories and managing scrum calls.
- Work with stakeholders and Product Owners documenting and maintaining requirements through user stories, customer journeys and wireframes.
- Support development teams in the design, development, and testing of solutions
- Support the solution architect in developing Solution and design, ensuring that technical components meet the business needs.
The Agile Systems Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in Digital transformation
- Experience of Systems Analysis with proven experience throughout the lifecycle
- Experience of Agile toolsets (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in financial services is desirable.
- Educated to degree level or Equivalent.
- Qualifications in Business and Systems Analysis
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a background In Systems Analysis and digital transformations and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the opportunity, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.