£58.02 - 58.02 per hour
Title: Agile Project Manager / Change Manager
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Gaydon and Remote Working
Rate - £58.02/hr Ltd (which equals £44.86/hr PAYE)
This role is responsible supporting the management of the Agile Organisation and Culture Transformation programme. This role will report into the Transformation lead and act as a scrum of scrums / PMO across a complex and fast changing landscape, therefore the ability to flag risks early and deploy actions quickly is a must. The role is responsible for tracking and monitoring of core KPIs and value across Agile Org and keeping core documentation updated in Confluence and Jira. The right person will have a core skill set in Agile and act a role model for self-service and ensuring people's time is directed towards value-add activity that supports Refocus.
The role will set up and plan for core planning meetings in an Agile way, experience with Agile tools and methodologies are essential. The role will also coordinate resources and ensure people are deployed effectively across the landscape to prioritised activities through effective communication with key stakeholders.
The role will also need to coordinate change initiatives, working closely with TMO change lead and comms support roles across Agile Org. The role will provide advice on the delivery of change management approaches in programmes and projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of successfully delivering a major Change Programme or Project
- Background in or knowledge of HR
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Agile mindset
- Operational experience of using Project Management Methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques
- A solid understanding and experience of managing people effectively through change and the change process
- Exceptional relationship management skills, influencing and stakeholder communication skills, both written and verbal
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- A effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
To apply for this role please send me your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.