£28.12 - 28.12 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Agile Project Analyst
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £28.12/hr Ltd (equals £22.01/hr PAYE rate)
The Agile Project Analyst will support the Scrum master and Agile Org Leadership team across a complex, fast-paced and changing landscape.
The role will also work closely with the TMO, change leads and comms support roles across Agile Org to support the coordination of activity.
This role will include managing escalation issues, management of risks and issues, attendance at and support in delivery/documentation of project meetings/boards, accurate tracking and reporting of project process ensuring projects run to the agreed PMO Process.
The individual will bring knowledge and experience of what makes a Transformation programme successful, covering responsibilities, operational processes, systems, procurement and quality.
- Project Analyst
- Change support
- Transformation experience
Experience working in an Agile methodology and some HR knowledge.
- Experience of supporting the delivery of a major Change Programme or Project
- Operational experience of using Agile Methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques
- A solid understanding and experience of managing people effectively through change and the change process
- Experience of process mapping / process improvement
- Training and Facilitation Skills
- Great relationship management skills, influencing and stakeholder communication skills, both written and verbal
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.