- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59266
Title: Agile Business Analyst - 37360
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon, Hybrid
Rate: up to £367.92/day Ltd (c£280 /day PAYE option)
The position is for a Business Analyst supporting a complex Agile delivery project as part of a major regulatory compliance Programme.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Operating at the Programme level in support of the Programme management function
- Develop a clear understanding of the requirements across all the workstreams and subprojects and ensure traceability is managed through the delivery life cycle.
- Create detailed business requirements in support of IT delivery projects and programmes.
- Lead business stakeholder engagements on behalf of delivery projects and programmes.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter who will engage directly with identified business stakeholders (including running meetings) to deliver clear documented business requirements. Commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: The ability to work in a team engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to engage with suppliers and delivery partners to facilitate the project delivery from initial impact assessments through the full delivery lifecycle until the end of testing and transition to a live service
- Agile delivery experience
- Full project delivery lifecycle experience
- Regulatory compliance experience
- Large Programme delivery requirements management
- Automotive experience
- Cryptographic project delivery experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Hybrid working but may be required to go on site 2-3 days a week
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.