- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: 1 year
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61488
Job title: Assembly Planner
Role: 1 year contract (opportunity to become permanent)
Hours: 40-hour week
Location: Chichester (PO18)
Salary: Up to £28.02p/h Ltd (£20.83p/h PAYE) DOE
We are looking for Assembly Planners for an automotive manufacturer in Chichester, this is a minimum 12-month contract position, with the potential to become permanent (and benefit from additional company benefits e.g., car etc.).
As the Assembly Planner you will be responsibility for implementing manual processes and special tools, fixtures and equipment in the production plant required by any product/process changes during SBWE, running changes or base launches. Additionally, you will be responsible for the procurement and proof of ability for functionally and FMK-relevant SBMs as well as being responsible for sourcing within your area of responsibility, risk management at the plant, and planning of finances needed for the completion of the process planning.
The Assembly Planners’ duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the conception, execution of the proof of manufacturability, introduction of Fachteam relevant topics, and regular coordination with all relevant internal and external partners.
- Creation of TD-TVGs, enhancing the plant specific assembly processes in the Combi-TVGs, and implementation of processes for machine and variant control and associate information systems.
- Processing of the SBWE steering lists, and evaluation orders, coordination of hardware requirements planning with plant and project. Processing and Implementation of all incoming charges.
The Assembly Planner should have the following skills and competencies:
- Manufacturing and Engineering experience within (ideally in Automotive)
- Computer literate
- Experience within Assembly
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manufacturing/mechanical engineer within automotive to progress and develop with long-term opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in Engineering and Assembly/Manufacturing. If you have any questions about the Assembly Planner’s role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.