Job title: Aftertreatment Test and Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £31.40 per hour LTD
The Emissions Aftertreatment team is responsible for the specification, development and delivery of cost effective emissions aftertreatment systems enabling vehicles to meet the ever tightening legislative tailpipe emissions standards.
You will successfully lead the development of aftertreatment systems and as such entails close co-operation with the engine calibration, exhaust development teams and with suppliers. This significantly relies on emissions testing of engines and vehicles.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience in the development and deployment of advanced emissions aftertreatment test methods.
- Knowledge and experience of emissions aftertreatment CAE tools, preferably Exothermias Axisuite.
- Knowledge and experience of emissions and OBD requirements and testing (engine test-bed and vehicle)
- Knowledge and experience of emissions / aftertreatment simulation methods and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of powertrain system development and testing.
- Degree in an appropriate technical discipline (e.g. Chemical Engineering, Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science)
Please contact James Tilley for details.