Job title: Aftertreatment Component Engineer
Salary Range: £33,000 to £40,000
An opportunity has become available for an Aftertreatment Component Engineer for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The suitable Engineer will hold a key role within the Aftertreatment Engineering team. Having responsibility to design, release and validate the Aftertreatment components and systems needed, to ensure our engines meet ever more demanding emissions requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of test / validation plans for Aftertreatment components and systems
- Analysis of relevant data from field machines
- Investigating, understanding and fixing issues found during testing and validation (NPI issues)
- Working collaboratively with designers to look for technical solutions
- Supporting creation of design FMEAs and ongoing maintenance
- Building solid relationships with key Aftertreatment suppliers
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum plus relevant engineering experience
- Time-served apprentice with an Engineering or Materials Science HNC/HND qualification with previous relevant engineering experience
- Knowledge of FMEA, DVP&R and 8D problem solving.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.