£35 - 45 per hour
Aftermarket Project Engineer - Off Highway
Up to £45.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Duration: 12 Months
Drivetrain Product aftermarket Services Engineer with focus on drivetrain aftermarket parts and services growth.
Developing strategy and execution plans for drivetrain, whilst maintaining alignment across the extended organisation.
Working directly with the aftermarket (AFM) lead engineer, the divisional AFM leads and the enterprise drivetrain organisation. This role will report to the drivetrain Product Manager.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop AFM long term strategic plans and execute short terms for revenue and margin enhancement.
- Ensure all parts conform to our branding strategy.
- Establish intellectual property and customer value necessary to protect and grow part sales
- Develop process to reduce customer downtime and dealer revenue through improved parts availability
- Establish data-based plans to grow service and repair product offerings.
- Implement changes to engineering and procurement data to improve accuracy of service parts offerings, including kits and alternative service replacement offerings.
- Assist with the creation of improvement service parts information necessary for e-commerce websites, improving customer experience and engagement.
- Through Market research develop parts and service solutions to improve customer and dealer engagement.
- Develop plans for margin improvement.
- Develop a process to embed all AFM improvements into new product development.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Experience in technical product support or technical parts marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Agricultural Engineering from an accredited University.
- Communication skills, verbal and written, complemented by the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations.
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills.
- The ability to work proactively across multiple global teams.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively and all levels.
- Off-highway machine design, development and operational experience.
- Ability to collect and effectively organise detailed and sometimes complex data.
- Understanding of technical engineering drawings.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.