over 1 year ago
Aftermarket Material Management Analyst
Aftermarket Material Management Analyst is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Taking on this position you will be working in a highly skilled team that is responsible for the dealer inventory management performance for around 1000 Trucks and dealers in Europe and Middle East.
All with the focus to secure up time product owners through securing spare parts availability at dealers in most cost-effective way.
You will do this by working closely with sales organisations, setting and following joint plans for how our dealers run the Group inventory management concepts in the best way. Your work will be carried out in a global environment as team's area of responsibility is stretching from northern Norway down to the Middle East.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a talent for grasping the big picture, quick in understanding, structuring and addressing complex topics, and have a good business sense.
- You have experience of working with logistics in a complex global supply chain.
- You have great communications and pedagogical skills as well as professional skills in English.
- If you speak additional European languages that is a strong plus!
- We would like you to have considerable coaching and influencing capabilities as well as the ability to create trustful relations in a cultural and geographical diverse environment.
- You thrive when challenged with complex problems and tight deadlines.
- It would be great if you have previous experience in working with VPS/Lean/Six Sigma etc.
In addition to the above, we also would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Good knowledge in logistics and stock management both practical and theoretical
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of dealer internal processes
- High level of integrity, courage and credibility
- Fluent in French, German, Dutch or Spanish is considered a very strong plus
Interested in the above role?
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.