£33000.00 - £49000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Aftermarket Data Analytics Specialist)
Salary Range: £33,625 to £49,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 Days Annual Leave, 10% Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Scheme, Annual Salary Reviews/Performance Based Increases
Reporting to the Aftermarket Commercial Manager, this is a unique opportunity for someone to join the dynamic and rapidly changing aftermarket environment during a period of growth.
As the Aftermarket Data Analytics Specialist you will develop and execute data analytics strategies and methodologies to provide market, competitor, product and commercial insights to drive parts and service growth in the Perkins aftermarket. Growing the Perkins aftermarket is a critical part of our InLine 6 Strategy and 2020 growth plan.
Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Development of analytical tools and solutions using Tableau, Alteryx, Oracle and MS Access to provide market and customer insight that drives parts sales revenue and margin growth to meet strategic commitments
- Maintaining and developing the aftermarket parts sales opportunity model, including monthly/quarterly reporting of market penetration
- Maintaining and developing "deal" analysis tools
- Development of aftermarket competitor profiles
- Collection and analysis of competitor price data
- Coordination and consolidation of monthly sales reporting and forecasting
- Supporting the development implementation and maintenance of the data analytics road map that identifies opportunities and insight to grow the Perkins aftermarket business.
- Integration of new technologies to gain insight into machine and engine usage.
- Collaborating with functional experts from Finance, Product Management, Data Analytics, Pricing, Marketing and Sales to build confidence and validate team insights and recommendations.
- Engaging with, and presenting data to, stakeholders to help align the organisation and prioritisation of activities to support growth plans.
Key Competencies and strengths you will have are:
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Managing Diversity
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- A highly numerate degree (preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering or a similar field).
- A strong focus on continual learning and professional development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the ability to influence and resolve differences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the business unit.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Progressive professional experience which utilises quantitative analytical techniques to solve business problems.
- A broad business understanding with the aptitude to turn disconnected data sets into tangible commercial opportunities.
- Sound knowledge in the use and application of Data Analytics software solutions for statistics and data visualisation is preferred (including Tableau, Alteryx, and MS Access/Excel, R, Python, Java, etc).
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.