Aerospace Software Engineer – Aerospace – 12 month Contract - Edinburgh
4 Software Engineers are required for an aerospace, defence and systems specialist to work from their client site in Edinburgh. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of engineering software for Safety Critical Systems to aerospace standards.
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software for safety critical embedded systems.
- Creating high quality and robust designs and code.
- Recording work products; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- Use of C/C++ programming languages.
- Using Object Oriented Design and UML.
The Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in a mathematics or computer science based subject.
- Experience in software development in the aerospace or safety critical industry.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented programming language (C++) is essential.
- Ability to gain SC clearance is essential.
Interviews for the Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.