Job Title: Aerodynamics Analysis Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract Length: 6 months
As Analysis Engineer Aerodynamics you will have the responsibility for the development of the aerodynamics toolbox, both CFD tools and experimental tools. You will also be involved in the pre-study work in vehicle programs. You will take part in the setting of aerodynamic targets for the complete vehicle and will break these targets down this into system and functional requirements.
These targets are then narrowed down to the system owners at the respective engineering departments.
- Work closely with other departments to find synergies regarding our analytical methods.
- Be a part in proposing the best possible technical solution to fulfil aerodynamic targets.
- Plan, prepare and perform test assignments and CFD calculations.
- Conduct analysis and create recommendations from CFD calculations and wind tunnel tests.
- Minimum BSc in fluid dynamics / aerodynamic
- Experience from the Automotive industry
- Drivers license B
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Demonstrated experience in wind tunnel testing is meritorious
- Demonstrated experience in CFD flow simulations is meritorious
- Experience of product development is meritorious
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Holistic point of view
- Analytical and structured
- Customer focused
- Be involved and encourage others
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.