Aerodynamic Model Technician - F1 - Brackley - Salary or hourly rate
This is a terrific opportunity for a Technician who has some model experience and is strong/practical with using their hands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacture and assembly of aerodynamic models and related parts for development and testing. In addition, the role has responsibility of assisting in development tests in the wind tunnel.
Key responsibilities for the Aerodynamic Model Technician:
- Preparation of parts for use on the wind tunnel model from a variety of different manufacturing processes
- Assembly and checking of wind tunnel models to design and development specifications
- Executing model changes in the wind tunnel for aerodynamic development tests and liaison with the aerodynamicists to achieve performance targets
- Maintaining good quality control for component manufacture
Candidate profile for the Aerodynamic Model Technician:
- Proven competence in Model Making
- Have worked in a high quality and specification environment
- Able to demonstrate that they are a team player with a "can do" attitude
- Able to work autonomously on their shift with minimal supervision
In return, the successful Aerodynamics Model Technician can expect an excellent salary or hourly rate.
Suitably experienced Aerodynamic Model Technicians should apply for this job today by making contact with Ray Greenman by phone or email.