Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
An Engineer is required to be responsible for ADAS regulations, standards, policy and strategy in all relevant technical areas for the UK automotive industry, developing views and positions working with member companies, colleagues and stakeholders, and representing members' views to government and other stakeholders at UK, EU and UN level. Candidates with experience or a keen interest in ADAS would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this employer, an automotive trade association based in London requires a proactive ADAS Engineer to provide technical liaison and support for customers. As an ADAS Engineer you will be required to:
- Provide accurate and effective advice, briefing and support to senior management, colleagues and members on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and vehicle braking dossiers and responsibilities and other projects as required
The ADAS Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Proven professional experience in the automotive industry or relevant government departments, agency or sister industries
- Knowledge of ADAS such as:
- Automatically Commanded Steering Function (ACSF)
- Lane Keeping Assist Systems (LKAS)
- Automatic Parking and Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA)
- Vehicle braking - Braking system performance, including that of replacement components
- Type Approval - vehicle, system and component approval (type certification), and related subjects (e.g. Conformity of Production)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience or an interest in ADAS to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based automotive trade association will offer you:
The role will require travel, both inside and outside of the UK, to attend meetings and conferences, sometimes at short notice. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an ADAS Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the ADAS Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.