Competitive rates - DOE
6 months ago
Job title: Creative Advanced Designer
Location: Marylebone, London
Salary/Hourly Rate: £Competitive (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity has become available with one of our leading automotive clients. This presents an excellent opportunity for a creative Designer (Exterior or Interior) to create design proposals as part of their newly established Advanced Design Studio in London, UK
You’ll be joining a highly collaborate, creative environment to deliver world-class, advanced design projects for this exciting car brand, as well as other future products for the wider group!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES .
- Re Responsible for generating outstanding modern and attractive creative design ideas for both exterior and interior through independent market investigation and analysis.
- Generation of 2D sketches and renderings (both manually and digitally) to a given design brief for management review and theme selection.
- Delivery of accurate and outstanding 2D renderings for presentation at board level
- Generation and participation of design strategies and scenarios to support design ideas and proposals.
- Support the development of 3D design data and models (where required) to the direction and feedback from Design Management.
- Ensuring high quality presentation of all work in the appropriate media
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Excellent manual drawing and rendering techniques.
- Excellent digital drawing skills, use of relevant tools (Adobe etc.) and techniques to produce outstanding visuals.
- Conceptual storytelling and presentation of thinking.
- Understanding of Automotive and Mobility sector design trends in Global markets
- Ability to translate basic design proposals into 3D using relevant modelling software
- Good understanding of 3D surface and volume to deliver the best design solutions and achieve the approved style.
- Basic understanding of Automotive engineering feasibility and vehicle layout, including ergonomics. Able to work with given package and hard points.
- Excellent communication skills with global design team and senior management
- Willing and able to travel throughout UK, Europe and China as required by project and company commitments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.