Our client an automotive engineering and development company based in Nuneaton are looking for a HR Administrator on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the coordination of projects this will include booking workshops and feedback sessions.
You will also manage the administration associated with employee business travel and procurement administration.
This role will be supporting different teams, its is essential to be able to manage and plan activities and ciommunicate with managers of the team.
* Experience in accurately collating data and completeing online processes and systems to a dead line
* Ability to multi-task and plan
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
* Good personal and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Operate in a transparent fashion amd work openly across teams
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to develop your career HR. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton based company will offer you an hourly limited contractor rate of up to £11p/h working full time hours.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the skills and experience for this role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Evans at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446187