Administrator - 52230 - (Maternity cover)
£18.05 Ltd Co
An Administrator is required with strong organisation and communication skills for short term maternity cover.
Our client a leading Automotive OEM based in Stratford requires an Administrator with excellent computer and Microsoft skills for a new contract role. As an Administrator you will be required to:
- Manage and plan, on behalf of the FSM team, the facilities needed to run the Stratford office.
- Provide Executive Assistance to the Director, Smart Mobility including calendar management, travel planning, expenses submission and event planning
- Be responsible for overseeing all office provisions, as well as the compilation and submission of ad hoc reports, in conjunction with support functions, and any ad hoc requirements from all levels of FSM management.
- Liaison with all support function
- Admin, Facilities, Capital Investment (all Finance), Accounting, Internal Audit, Human Resources, Purchasing and IT on all forms of FSM operational requirements and issues.
- Be responsible for all site planning; be primary interface with the external partners within Hear East and Plexal to develop and manage the relationship between them and the FSM team. Provide assistance to all FSM team members, as required, to facilitate the implementation of new processes, reduce unnecessary administrative burden and provide guidance on business practices.
- Attend site committees or meetings at Here East to ensure FSM requirements are fully represented and recognised.
- Liaise with external contacts on behalf of the FSM team.
- Lead on the coordination and logistics for site visits and events for the FSM team.
- Handle important, sensitive and confidential documents concerning personnel and business decisions.
The Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good team player
- Excel, Word, diary management experience
- Ability to work accurately and consistently to defined deadlines
- Ability to communicate and report at detailed or summary level
- Good communication / presentation / people management skills (this role will liaise with different functions and levels)
- Organised and methodical approach.
- Ideally automotive OEM experience
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous administration experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Stratford based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Administrator role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship