Bournville, West Midlands
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Administrator - German Speaking
£13.15 consolidated rate
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator role working for an FMCG manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests including: employee relationship changes, mass uploads, individual data correction for personal/non-personal data, employee category change, pay/work schedule change, effective date changes, execution of reversals, domestic relocation, temporary contract end and extension, cost centre change, untimely request, authorised signatories, and inter-regional changes.
- In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and unpaid), return to work, promotions, lateral moves, downgrades, external course of study reimbursements, reference letter, and confirmation letter for salary and employment.
- Provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor.
- Files grievance documents and outcomes in personal file.
- Attention to Detail.
- EXCEL Skills.
- Organisation Skills.
- German Speaking.
- Customer focus.
- Administration experience.
- Administration experience, project work, data/excel work.
- A-level or equivalent.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.