Administrator - 52230
£18.05 Ltd Co
An Administrator is required with strong organisation and communication skills.
Our client a leading Automotive OEM based in Stratford requires an Administrator with excellent computer and Microsoft skills for a new contract role. As an Administrator you will be required to:
- Assist with managing the facilities needed to run the Stratford office.
- Liaise daily with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office functions.
- Assist in overseeing all office provisions, including Stationary and Catering.
- Assist in the setting up of meeting rooms, including re-configuring spaces.
- Liaison with all support functions - Admin, Facilities, Capital Investment (all Finance), Accounting, Internal Audit, Human Resources, Purchasing and IT on all forms of FSM operational requirements and issues.
- Provide assistance to all FSM team members, as required, to facilitate the implementation of new processes, reduce unnecessary administrative burden and provide guidance on business practices.
- Handle important, sensitive and confidential documents concerning personnel and business decisions.
- Assist in developing relationships with other on-site Tenants.
The Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer and Microsoft skills
- Flexible approach to work and day to day tasks
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous administration experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Stratford based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Administrator role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship