- Sector: Truck & Bus
- Function: Operations
- Contact: Jade Whitmore
- Contact Email: Jade.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58455
Job title: Administrator – Temporary for 5 months- May become a permanent role
Salary Range: £10-£11 per hour PAYE Inside IR35
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Location: Birmingham- near NEC/Airport- will be remote at least 2 days per week upon completion of training.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work on an initial 6 month contract for a Fuel Distribution company looking after their administration for all training purpose and courses.
Candidates with experience in SQA, Jaupt and Salesforce will be very well received.
This will initially be on site, however you are likely to be working remotely at least 2 days per week after the first month.
The company is currently undergoing a restructure and there is a good chance this role may go permanent.
As a Training Administrator, your main duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Monitor the inbox for all driving training queries
- Liaise with members of the organisation and booking courses
- Booking accommodation/hotel stays for trainers
- Daily use of salesforce to record data
- Daily use of SQA and Jaupt
- Scan and record/file all training course documentation
- Chase outstanding paperwork/documentation
- Escalate any issues to line manager
- Produce training completion certification and send certificates
- Generating invoices
- Use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
As a Training administrator, you must have the following to be successful with you application:
- Experience with salesforce
- Experienced with SQA and Jaupt
- Proven record of working successfully in a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of XERO system
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an extremely busy and exciting organisation. For the right candidate, there is a good chance this role will become a permanent opportunity.
In return for your commitment, our client will offer you:
- Up to £11 per hour PAYE
- Full training and support from the team. They are a small close team who work together very well and motivate each other.
- Option to work from home for 2 days per week upon completion of training
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience with SQA, Salesforce and Jaupt and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Training Administrator role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.