about 2 years ago
Homologation Administration Officer
An Homologation Administration Officer is required with a technical working background
This company based in Cranfield requires an Administration Officer with excellent PC skills and able to work on own initiative for a new contract role. As an Administration Officer you will be required to:
- Deliver certification for company responsible vehicles.
- Provide administration support for Homologation documentation through to certification.
Use of company systems:
- EMAC database for Homologation document creation.
- Documentation for markets which require their own format.
- Liaise with test labs/authorities with sending/receipt of documents.
- Use of electronic transfer systems to send and receive documents.
- Monitor document dispatch and return, file electronically and hardcopy.
- Onward distribution of documentation.
- Cross functional working with sections/departments
- Cross cultural working with other entities and Homologation representatives.
- General administration duties for engineer support.
The Administration Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- A - B at A level.
- Graduated from or be due to graduate this year from a bachelor's degree.
- Experience from previous roles which can be identified for the job responsibilities above will be considered.
- Bias towards technical clerk rather than secretarial.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Good organisation skills, high attention to detail and showing a flexibility within the role.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines set
- Ability to work within a team environment and on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Previous homologation or related experience an advantage.
- Roles which were process driven with attention to detail.
If you have any questions about the Administration Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship